Profit Trade is an online trading broker that was founded in 2017 and offers over 200 financial instruments across multiple asset classes, including forex, stocks, commodities, and indices. They offer clients a wide range of account types with a minimum deposit of $250, leverage of up to 1:400, and competitive spreads. The broker also provides its traders with a good selection of educational resources and trading tools to enhance their overall trading experience.
Profit Trade Review Introduction
In this Profit Trade review, we will take a look at some of the most important factors worth considering when choosing a forex broker for your online trading needs. This includes trading platforms, trading tools, research and education, account funding options, customer support and broker regulation.
You may also wish to view my best forex brokers based on countless hours that I have spent researching and testing hundreds of brokers, all of which you can see in my forex broker reviews. You can also use my free trading tool to compare forex brokers including Profit Trade.
Profit Trade Platforms & Tools
The broker provides traders with the WebTrader platform, which allows them to experience a desktop trading environment in a web browser. It has a simple user interface and requires no downloads and installations.
There is also the Mobile Trader that is compatible with Android and iOS devices. It is fully incorporated with the broker’s trading programming and internet trading platforms, thus giving traders access to analyze and trade in the markets at any place and at any time. Profit Trade also provides clients with the MT4 trading platform, which is replete with useful trading tools for analyzing and trading the financial markets.
Clients can also get access to a range of useful trading tools in addition to those already built into the provided trading platforms. They include the Economic Calendar, Financial News, Trading Signals, Charts, and Video Chart Analysis.
Profit Trade Research & Education
The education section of the broker’s website has Trading Academy, which contains a wide range of educational resources, such as Basics, E-Books, webinars, and a glossary of trading terms with their explanations. They also organize webinars from time to time.
Profit Trade Trading Accounts
Profit Trade offers clients a variety of different account types to suit their trading needs and styles. The accounts are available on the desktop, tablet, and mobile trader. They include:
- Classic/Educational Account: The minimum deposit required to operate this account type is $250. It has fixed spreads and a leverage of 1:100.
- Standard Account: It requires a minimum deposit of $2,500 and features leverage of 1:150, fixed or floating spreads, account manager, and video tutorials.
- Premium Account: This account type is has a required minimum deposit of $20,000. It offers full access to trade all assets with a leverage of up to 1:200 and fixed or floating spreads.
- VIP Account: The VIP Account requires a minimum deposit of $50,000. The leverage is up to 1:400 with fixed or floating spreads.
- Tailored Account: This account gives traders access to social trading and dealing room. It has market news, trading signals, and personal account manager that offers needed information about using the account, including the minimum deposit required to commence trading.
- Robot Account: This requires a minimum deposit of $50,000 and has a leverage of up to 1:100. It offers additional robot and algorithm trading.
- Demo Account: This is a risk-free account that is loaded with virtual funds for practice purposes.
Profit Trade Account Funding
The broker accepts Credit/Debit Cards and Bank Wire Transfer as the available account funding and withdrawal options. Additional payment methods may be available to some countries. The various payment methods have different transaction limits and processing times.
Profit Trade Customer Service
The broker offers a dedicated customer support team that is available to answer clients’ inquiries. They can be reached via telephone, email, and online live chat.
Profit Trade Regulation
Profit Trade is an online trading broker that is based in Bulgaria. It is owned by GPS Marketing Limited, with a registration number: 204950758. There is no regulatory information on the broker’s website.
Profit Trade Review Summary
Profit Trade is an online trading broker that is based in Bulgaria and gives traders access to trade multiple financial instruments. They offer a wide variety of account types, leverage of up to 1:400, and competitive spreads.
It is worth mentioning that some of the trading products and services in this Profit Trade review may differ or not be available to traders in some countries due to regulations. As brokers terms can change over time, please verify all information is up to date directly from the Profit Trade broker website which you can visit by using the link below.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. A large percentage of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.