JustForex is an offshore-regulated online forex and CFD broker that offers trading in a wide variety of tradable instruments, including currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, stocks, metal, energies, and futures, via the MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5) trading platforms. The broker provides MAM accounts, social trading tools, market analysis, and educational materials. They offer competitive trading fees, good execution speeds, and ECN accounts. The broker was established just in 2012, but they now boast of millions of clients from 197 countries.
JustForex Review Introduction
In this JustForex review, we will take a look at some of the most important factors worth considering when choosing a forex broker for your online trading needs. This includes trading platforms, trading tools, research and education, account funding options, customer support and broker regulation.
You may also wish to view my best forex brokers based on countless hours that I have spent researching and testing hundreds of brokers, all of which you can see in my forex broker reviews. You can also use my free trading tool to compare forex brokers including JustForex.
JustForex Platforms & Tools
The broker makes the MT4 and MT5 trading platforms available to their clients. Those are two of the most widely used trading platforms among forex traders, and they come with user friendly interface, many technical indicators and tools, advanced charts, and automated trading systems. The platforms are available as installable desktop applications for Windows and Mac computers, a non-installable web-trading terminal that can load on any modern browser, and mobile apps for iPads, iPhones, Android phones, and Tablets.
Additionally, the broker provides a number of useful trading tools, such as:
- MAM Account: A software for money managers and their investors
- Social Trading: For copying experienced traders’ trades via the MT4 signals
- VPS: For uninterrupted connection to the trading servers
- Economic Calendar: For scheduled economic data and political events
- Analytics: Market overview, technical analysis, daily forecast, market news, and more
JustForex Research & Education
JustForex provides plenty of educational materials in the form of forex articles, trading glossary, and tutorial videos. The forex articles section on the broker’s website contains over 55 articles on various trading topics. There are about 5 training videos that teach traders how to use some features on the MetaTrader platforms. The glossary section covers over 70 forex and CFD terminologies.
JustForex Trading Accounts
The broker offers the following account types:
- Mini Account: No minimum deposit, maximum leverage of 1:3000, and spreads that start from 0.3 pips
- Cent Account: Denominated in cents, spreads that start from 0.3 pips, and 1:1000 maximum leverage
- Standard Account: A minimum deposit of $100, floating spreads that start from 0.1 pips, and 1:3000 maximum leverage, with only 57 forex and 2 metals allowed
- Pro Account: A minimum deposit of $500, maximum leverage of 1:3000, and floating spreads that start from 0.1 pips
- ECN Zero Account: A minimum deposit of $500, floating spreads that start from 0 pips, and 1:500 maximum leverage
JustForex Account Funding
JustForex accepts local bank transfer in countries where they have offices or representatives, such as South Africa, Malaysia, and others. Other payment methods include:
- Credit/debit cards: MasterCard, Visa, China UnionPay cards
- Online payment processors: Skrill, Neteller, Alipay, FasaPay, SticPay, Perfect Money, and Qiwi
- Crypto payments: Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash
Transactional fees may apply.
JustForex Customer Service
The broker provides customer support services in English, Indonesian, and Malaysian languages. The English support phone lines are available 24/7, but the other languages are only available during trading hours. Aside from phone calls, you can also reach them via online chat, WhatsApp, Skype, Facebook Messenger, and Viber.
JustForex is a forex brokerage brand owned and managed by JustForex Global Limited, a financial service firm registered in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The broker is licensed and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA), which is the financial regulatory authority in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Being an offshore-regulated broker, traders may not be totally comfortable when dealing with them.
JustForex Review Summary
JustForex is an offshore-regulated broker that provides forex and CFD trading in multiple trading instruments, offering high leverage, good execution speeds, and competitive spreads.
It is worth mentioning that some of the trading products and services in this JustForex review may differ or not be available to traders in some countries due to regulations. As brokers terms can change over time, please verify all information is up to date directly from the JustForex broker website which you can visit by using the link below.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. A large percentage of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.