Formerly known as Hot Forex, HF Markets is a popular online forex and CFD broker that was established in 2010. The broker offers retail and institutional trading services on a vast range of trading instruments, spread across multiple markets including forex, cryptocurrency, stocks, indices, bonds, metals, energies, and other commodities.
HF Markets offer a range of flexible account types, trading platforms, trading tools, and educational resources, and they provide quality trading conditions with tight spreads that start from 0 pips, good execution speeds, and competitive commission.
HF Markets Review Introduction
In this HF Markets review, we will take a look at some of the most important factors worth considering when choosing a forex broker for your online trading needs. This includes trading platforms, trading tools, research and education, account funding options, customer support and broker regulation.
You may also wish to view my best forex brokers based on countless hours that I have spent researching and testing hundreds of brokers, all of which you can see in my forex broker reviews. You can also use my free trading tool to compare forex brokers including HF Markets.
HF Markets Platforms & Tools
HF Markets provides clients with the popular MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5) trading platforms. The broker provides the full spectrum of the MT4 platform, including the HF Markets MT4 Web Terminal that runs directly on modern web browsers, HF Markets MT4 Desktop Platform for Windows and Mac computers, HF Markets MT4 Mobile Terminal for Android and iOS devices, and HF Markets Multi-Terminal that supports an unlimited amount of trading accounts.
As with the MT4, the broker provides the web, desktop, and mobile versions of the MT5 platform. Apart from the tools that come with the platforms, the broker also provides additional tools, such as Trade Terminal, Mini Terminal, Connect, Sentiment Trader, Session Map, Excel RTD, Market Manager, HFcopy, Correlation Trader, Autochartist, and more.
HF Markets Research & Education
The broker provides a wide selection of research and educational resources, including the HF Markets Exclusive Analysis, HF Markets Trading eCourse, and educational videos. They also organize live webinars from time to time.
HF Markets Trading Accounts
HF Markets offers the following account types:
- Micro Account: The minimum deposit is $50, and variable spreads start from 1 pip
- Premium Account: A minimum deposit of $100 and variable spreads that start from 1 pip
- Zero Spread Account: For high-volume traders, variable spreads from 0 pips, and a minimum deposit of $200
- HFcopy Account: For traders who wish to provide signals and those who want to copy the signals, there is a minimum deposit of $100
- Premium Pro Account: For professional traders, the minimum deposit is $500
HF Markets Account Funding
HF Markets accepts a number of account funding and withdrawal methods, including bank transfers and online payment processors, such as Skrill and Neteller. The processing time depends on the method used.
HF Markets Customer Service
The broker has a multilingual customer support team that is available 24/5. You can reach via online chat, email, or telephone.
HF Markets Regulation
HF Markets and HotForex are unified brand names for the HF Markets Group, which is regulated in multiple jurisdictions as follows:
- HF Markets (Europe) Ltd is a Cypriot Investment Firm (CIF) licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), which is a member of ESMA
- HF Markets (UK) Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- HF Markets (DIFC) Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA)
- HF Markets SA (PTY) Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) of South Africa
- HF Markets (Seychelles) Ltd is regulated by Seychelles’ Financial Services Authority (FSA)
- HF Markets Ltd is regulated by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) of the Republic of Mauritius
HF Markets Review Summary
HF Markets is a multi-regulated broker that offers a wide range of tradable instruments, trading tools, and educational resources. They provide clients with the popular MT4 and MT5 platforms, as well as a social trading tool.
It is worth mentioning that some of the trading products and services in this HF Markets review may differ or not be available to traders in some countries due to regulations. As brokers terms can change over time, please verify all information is up to date directly from the HF Markets broker website which you can visit by using the link below.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. A large percentage of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.