ASKoBID is an online financial broker that offers forex, commodities, stock CFDs, indices, and cryptocurrencies for trading online via its own proprietary web-based trading platform. They provide clients with a good selection of educational resources as well as financial news and market analysis tools.
The broker was incorporated in 2019 by Sigma Consulting Limited, which is a Bulgarian based company. But it is currently owned by ‘Salt Corp Limited’, which is incorporated in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
ASKoBID Review Introduction
In this ASKoBID review, we will take a look at some of the most important factors worth considering when choosing a forex broker for your online trading needs. This includes trading platforms, trading tools, research and education, account funding options, customer support and broker regulation.
You may also wish to view my best forex brokers based on countless hours that I have spent researching and testing hundreds of brokers, all of which you can see in my forex broker reviews. You can also use my free trading tool to compare forex brokers including ASKoBID.
ASKoBID Platforms & Tools
The broker provides clients with the ASKoBID trading platform, which is their own proprietary trading platform. The ASKoBID trading platform is web-based and can run directly on most modern web browsers and operating systems, without the need to download and install any additional software. It is also accessible on mobile devices through mobile trading apps that run on Android and iOS devices and can be downloaded from the respective app stores. The basic features of the ASKoBID trading platform include:
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface
- Updated market news directly streamed on the platform
- Video news also streamed on the platform
- Candlestick, line, and area charts, which can be displayed on up to 9 timeframes
- Order management via pending orders and risk management tools
They provide clients with a vast array of useful trading tools, such as:
The broker provides pip and position size calculators, which help traders in planning their risk management before placing their trades.
Market Insights and Daily Financial News
The market insight articles are frequently updated and offer news on a wide variety of trading instruments.
This displays the date and time of upcoming economic events along with their forecasted impacts on the financial markets.
This helps traders to determine the amount of risk they want their trades to be exposed to.
ASKoBID Research & Education
The broker provides traders with a Trading Academy, which contains a library of videos that provide knowledge about trading fundamentals on different trading instruments for beginners. Webinars are organized occasionally by ASKoBID professionals to educate traders on various aspects of professional trading. There are also e-books on different aspects of trading that are available to traders.
ASKoBID Trading Accounts
ASKoBID provides clients with a variety of different account types on their platform. All account types have free access to training e-books and the video library. They include:
- Forex/Cryptocurrency Accounts: It is primarily focused on forex trading and cryptocurrencies and offers competitive spreads with no commissions. It has four sub-categories namely: Starter Services (250 Euro), Basic Services (500 Euros), Advanced Services (1,000 Euros), and Premier Services (2,500).
- CFD Account: This is designed for traders who are focused on trading stock CFDs and indices.
- Basic Account: It has a minimum deposit requirement of 5,000 Euros. They offer clients access to weekly trading signals and market reviews, as well as monthly webinars.
- Professional Account: It requires a minimum deposit of 25,000 Euros. An account manager is available, as well as trading signals, market reviews, and webinars
- Gold Account: The Gold Account has fixed spreads and requires a minimum deposit of 75,000 Euros. It offers trading benefits that are equivalent to 100% of the account’s worth.
- VIP Account: This is the broker’s flagship account type; it is highly customized and is designed for high net worth clients. It has fixed spreads and offers a specialized account manager.
The broker generally offers competitive spreads and does not charge any commissions on trades.
ASKoBID Account Funding
The following account funding and withdrawal methods are available at ASKoBID: Debit/Credit Cards, eWallets, International Bank Transfer, and Local Bank Transfer. Some payment methods may not be available to specific countries, while the transaction limits, fees, and processing time may vary with the payment method.
ASKoBID Customer Service
The broker provides traders with a knowledgeable customer support team. They can be reached via telephone, email, live web chat, or by filling the form on the broker’s website.
There is no information about the broker being regulated by any financial authority.
ASKoBID Review Summary
ASKoBID is an online trading broker that offers multiple forex and CFD trading instruments for online trading. They provide clients with their proprietary trading along with a good range of trading tools and educational materials.
It is worth mentioning that some of the trading products and services in this ASKoBID review may differ or not be available to traders in some countries due to regulations. As brokers terms can change over time, please verify all information is up to date directly from the ASKoBID broker website which you can visit by using the link below.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. A large percentage of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.