AAATrade is a Cyprus based financial investment firm that has been offering a plethora of financial services to retail and institutional clients across the globe since 2013. They offer online trading on over 60,000 securities across forex, cryptocurrency, stocks, futures, indices, metals, options, bonds, and ETFs. The broker operates the straight-through processing model and gives clients direct access to markets via the No Dealing Desk (NDD) brokerage model.
AAATrade Review Introduction
In this AAATrade review, we will take a look at some of the most important factors worth considering when choosing a forex broker for your online trading needs. This includes trading platforms, trading tools, research and education, account funding options, customer support and broker regulation.
You may also wish to view my best forex brokers based on countless hours that I have spent researching and testing hundreds of brokers, all of which you can see in my forex broker reviews. You can also use my free trading tool to compare forex brokers including AAATrade.
AAATrade Platforms & Tools
AAATrade provides clients with the popular MT5 trading platform. It has a customizable interface, supports the creation and use of Expert Advisors (EAs), and comes preloaded with 38 technical indicators, which can be extended to thousands through the installation of plugin apps. The broker provides the MT5 trading platform in the following versions:
- AAATrade WebTrader: This is the web version of the MT5 platform. It runs directly on most modern web browsers. It trades forex and CFDs using multiple order types and modern technology for speed and efficiency.
- AAATrade Desktop Application: The desktop application is the main version of MT5, with all the full trading features and applications including sophisticated trading tools, charting, and analytical tools. It is available for Windows and Mac computers.
- AAATrade Analytics for Android and iOS: This is the mobile app provided for trading the markets on the go. It gives traders access to trade over 60,000 assets anytime, anywhere.
The broker also provides the CryptoExchange, which is its proprietary trading platform for buying and selling of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, XRP, and others. CryptoExchange is available as WebTrader and mobile apps for Android and iOS devices, which can be downloaded from the respective app stores.
AAATrade clients have access to some standalone trading tools including Portfolio Management, Market Analysis, News, Economic Calendar, and Live TV.
AAATrade Research & Education
There is the AAATrade academy, which is accessible from the clients’ area of the website and has a rich selection of educational materials including training videos, ebooks, and a glossary of about 130 trading terms and their detailed explanations.
AAATrade Trading Accounts
AAATrade offers a range of trading accounts, namely:
- Novice: This account type is for new forex and CFD traders. It offers competitive spreads with no commissions. The account has 3 tiers with different minimum required deposits as follows: Basic Services ($500), Advanced Services ($25,000), and Premier Services ($100,000).
- Experienced Account: This is designed for experienced forex and CFD traders with exceptionally tight spreads and low commissions. The account also has 3 tiers, namely: Basic Services ($500), Advanced Services ($25,000), and Premier Services ($100,000).
- CryptoExchange Account: This account allows you to trade over 50 cryptocurrencies from the CryptoExchange. It has 3 tiers as well: Basic Services ($500), Advanced Services ($2500), and Premier Services ($25,000).
Novice and Experienced Accounts have maximum leverage up to 1:200, and spreads can be as low as 0.1 pips.
AAATrade Account Funding
The broker accepts the following payment methods: bank wire transfers, credit/debit cards, cryptocurrencies, and online payment processors, such as Skrill, Neteller, FasaPay, Qiwi, and UnionPay.
AAATrade Customer Service
AAATrade’s client support team is available 24/5 on various channels, including local phone calls, instant web chat, ‘contact us’ form, and email.
AAATrade Ltd is a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF) with the registration number: HE322745. The broker is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) with license number 244/14. Through the MiFID II passport, the broker is also registered with some European regulatory authorities, like BaFin in Germany with license number: 45052, the FCA in the UK with license number: 659844, and the CNMV in Spain with registration number 3846.
AAATrade Review Summary
AAATrade is an online forex and CFD broker, investment firm, and crypto exchange. The broker provides online trading on over 1000 CFDs via the MT5 trading platform. They offer competitive trading fees and execution speeds along with a range of trading tools and educational resources.
It is worth mentioning that some of the trading products and services in this AAATrade review may differ or not be available to traders in some countries due to regulations. As brokers terms can change over time, please verify all information is up to date directly from the AAATrade broker website which you can visit by using the link below.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. A large percentage of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.